First Baths

By Margo
First thing first...I am going private again. If you gave me your address before, I still have it. If not, email it to me at margombrown@msn.com, or leave it in a comment.

Little man has loves his baths! The sponge baths before his cord fell off weren't as pleasant though.




Poor little guy...we had no idea what we were doing!




He had a little rash after he was born.



Seriously guys, it's cold!


Once he was able to take a big boy bath...life was good! He would just sit so calm in the bath like he was just relaxing in a hot tub. He likes his baths just as much as I do! Now at 3 months, he is getting a little more active in there. He will kick and slap the water with his hands, he loves to splash!






Grammy was there to help. It's good someone knew what they were doing!



Awwww....this is the life!




This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Look at that cute smile!! He is so big in that cute robe. Love my little water bug!










 

1 comment so far.

  1. Lindsey June 29, 2011 at 6:31 PM
    Hey, I would love to be able to continue to read your blog if you go private!

    lindseywstokes@gmail

Something to say?